Administrator – Marketing Department
As an administrator within the marketing department, you will primarily be working on social media platforms to identify businesses that would potentially be interested in the Lead Forensics solution based upon a pre-defined set of criteria. Once the business and point of contact has been identified, the administrator will be responsible for accurately processing the data within the Lead Forensics CRM system. Once processed, the next action will be presented by the system which may be to send a message via the relevant platform with suggested content or it may be to move onto the next business.
In addition to identifying relevant businesses, the administrator will be required to monitor an email inbox, checking for incoming emails and onwardly processing according to pre-defined workflows, and within specific time frames.
This role requires someone with meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to work at speed and with accuracy. Someone who is able to focus on the task at hand and not get easily distracted.
Computer skills are essential, as is the ability to know how to enter simple data into Microsoft Excel and into CRM systems.
This role is target driven, and we are very metrics focused. The successful candidate will be targeted to conduct a specific volume of processes each day, and the right person will feel driven and excited by the ability to achieve goals and targets in order to help the business to grow. A strong sense of ownership and accountability are essential attributes, and an entrepreneurial mid-set will be advantageous.
Lead Forensics is a dynamic, rapidly expanding organisation, and this role sits within a marketing department of over 70 personnel with a wide variety of skills. The team offers a great support network, and is passionate and dynamic environment to work within.
The hours available for this role are as follows:
- Monday – Friday 1pm – 9:30pm
Part time hours are also available.
If you are looking for a role where you can be focused and work autonomously whilst still being part of a wider supportive team, with a drive to deliver a meaningful result that helps the business to grow, within a dynamic and at times energetic environment, Lead Forensics is ideal for you. Equally if you have always been interested in marketing and how it all works, but haven’t been able to get a foot in the door, this opportunity could be perfect for you.
- Use social media platforms to identify suitable businesses
- Enter data into the CRM system and work through suggested workflows and ‘next best’ actions
- To understand B2B and B2C definitions
- Be able to process data accurately and quickly
- Think laterally to ensure as many businesses as possible are identified
- Use Microsoft office to monitor replies and add data
- Deliver targets associated with processing volumes
- Experience of using Microsoft Office
- Some understanding of social media platforms
- Focused and driven
- Able to work quickly and accurately
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Positive mind-set, with an uplifting ‘can do’ attitude
- Computer literate
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING
- National living wage + attractive uncapped bonus structure
- Complimentary on site gym
- 20 days annual leave, plus your birthday off!
- Companywide and departmental social activities
- High performers membership club including additional perks and lounge with snacks and soft drinks
- Team pizza lunches
- Free parking
- Beautiful office setting next to a lake
- Opportunity for overtime and a range of shift patterns