Inside Sales Executive
Position: Inside Sales Executive
Location: Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Reporting to: Sales Manager
We are a fast-growing, award winning and highly successfully international software company helping organizations convert the 98% of passive web visitors into business and revenue – pretty neat huh?! We think so, and so do the press. For the past 4 years in a row, our regional offices in other parts of the world have been awarded “Best Company to work for” status.
If you are looking to be part of an award winning, energetic sales organization, look no further. Our Sales Executives consist of passionate, driven, individuals and we are adding additional headcount in 2019 due to growth!
As an Inside Sales Executive at Lead Forensics, you are responsible cold calling businesses, selling the concept of Lead Forensics and booking appointments for yourself as you will be responsible for everything from the cold call to the close of the sale!
Ideal candidates are required to have experience in telesales / tele-prospecting, (B2B preferred) OR a huge drive to learn with an intense hunger for success and a positive attitude. This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious and exciting organization that has excellent opportunities for fast career progression.
- Booking qualified appointments
- Delivering a consistent number of appointments per week
- Taking a proactive approach to your own day and performance
- Working towards fixed weekly targets
- Working in a fast paced sales environment
- Experience in telesales / tele-prospecting (B2B preferred) OR a huge drive to learn with an intense hunger for success
- A self-starter, who thrives under pressure to achieve challenging goals
- Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills
- The individual will have the ability to identify appropriate sales strategies and execute to a sales plan
- Skillful objection handling techniques and ability to operate at all levels in an organization
- Strong communication skills, notably being able to explain value propositions to identified key decision-makers
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of MS-Office tools, principally Outlook, PPT, Word and Excel
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Well organized team player
- Desire and drive to progress through the organization
- Display a positive attitude
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
- Competitive remuneration package compromising of a basic and commission
- Ongoing Learning and Development, training and career progression
- Excellent working environment
- 15 Days’ Vacation, with your birthday off as standard!
- Inclusion to the 401K
- A great place to work-Winner of the Atlanta Best and Brightest Companies to Work for Award 2016. We are committed to sharing our success with all of our teams and enjoy a range of outings and incentives