Customer Success Manager
Position: Customer Success Manager (CSM)
Location: Atlanta, GA, USA
Bottom Line: We’re looking for a proactive and personable Customer Success Manager to help our amazing group of clients achieve their goals. We’re growing in an exciting industry where you’ll have your company’s support to learn, grow & develop, and work alongside some of the most interesting and fun loving people in Atlanta!
Your Role: As a Client Success Manager at Lead Forensics, you will be the dedicated point of contact for our clients, leading the charge to help them achieve their desired outcomes through Lead Forensics’ market leading software platform. The perfect candidate is a critical thinker who can focus, analyze data, and provide a personable and persuasive communication style that develops strong relationships with our clients.
Why Lead Forensics:
You will be working in a fun-loving, friendly environment where “One Team” is our mantra, and slip and slides and “Bow Tie Tuesdays” are not rare. We are the market leader in our space, where we love to work hard to achieve our customers’ goals and never settle for the status quo. That means we have the True Grit to keep grinding and make success a reality – for our customers and ourselves, and we’re looking for like-minded individuals to join us on this journey.
What You’ll Be Doing:
We are the main point of contact once the contract is signed, meaning we own the relationship post-sale (this is rare in the CS world). The CSM’s spend the majority of their day strategizing and talking clients through best practices. That means:
- Successfully Onboarding New Clients: We’re growing rapidly and we have a lot of new customers that need our help to understand the specifics of how Lead Forensics will help them achieve their sales and marketing goals. It is our job to ensure clients start this journey with us on the right foot.
- Improving Product Adoption & Usage: We’re constantly monitoring product usage to identify where clients are getting stuck and to understand their challenges to help them get back on track. It is our job to ensure clients understand how they can use the software to achieve their goals.
- Continuously Showing Value: We’re always looking for a way to educate our customers on how to improve their business practices – through Quarterly Business Reviews about the ROI our software has provided, or other ways to drive efficiencies in their sales and marketing efforts. It is our job to show our clients the value they’re getting from our software and what else they can be doing to improve their business outcomes.
- Translating Data into Insights: We’re constantly educating our customers on the latest features and benefits of our software, providing best practices to improve their business objectives. In this new world, data talks and we leverage data to advise our clients on best practices and support our recommendations.
What We Are Looking For:
- Resourcefulness, Drive, and Determination
- BS/BA degree and/or a minimum of 2-3 years of proven track record in training, sales, marketing, success, and/or account management role(s).
- Experience with SaaS companies/platforms is a strong plus!
- Experience working with lead generation platforms or coordinating marketing efforts (email service platforms, etc…) is a strong plus!
- Ability to analyze data to drive decision-making and recommendations
- Listening skills to identify what customers need (not what they say) and show dedication to addressing them
- Proficiency to retain accounts based on personal merit and your ability to develop strong relationships.
- Embody the philosophy that leadership on our team is plural– that means you can impact our processes and standards with your ideas – but you need to positively challenge the status quo!
- Don’t take yourself too seriously – we like to have fun too J
- A hunger to constantly learn and set goals for yourself.
What We Offer in Return:
- A great place to work – Winner of the Atlanta Best and Brightest Companies to Work for Award 2017 & 2016.
- Incentives trips QUARTERLY for top performers to destinations like Vegas, NYC, and Miami!
- Competitive compensation package and 401k
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Casual Dress – all day, every day
- Individual budgets for ongoing Learning and Development, training and career progression
- Generous PTO Package, with your birthday off as standard!
- Access to onsite Free Gym
- We are committed to sharing our success with all of our teams and enjoy a range of quarterly team outings and community outreach volunteer days!
Get to know us better with our newest recruitment video