Corporate Account Executive – Bristol
Due to Lead Forensics strategic transition into Mid-Market and Enterprise marketplace, we are looking for experienced Corporate Account Executives to join our Mid-Market Sales function.
The individual must be a talented and dynamic consultative sales professional with a passion for service and selling, outstanding communication skills and a confident, can-do attitude.
As a Corporate Account Executive at Lead Forensics, you will be playing a key role in helping us achieve our strategic growth plans within our pre-defined mid-market universe. As part of the mid-market outbound sales team, you will manage the entire sales process from first contact, to contract signature. Following contract signature our specialist implementation and CSM group manage the lifetime of the contract.
You will follow a sales and marketing proven cadence, this will include: digital and social selling, targeted direct mail, email campaigns, outbound dialling using multi contact strategies, aiming to secure introductory sales meetings with key decision within marketing, sales and executive leaders.
Whilst the role has an element of outbound phone sales, this role will require a consultative, creative approach to reaching out to key decision makers within targeted named accounts.
We are looking for individuals who are tenacious and enthusiastic, highly motivated and driven, and especially those who don’t shy away from a challenge. Experience within SaaS is preferred, with a proven track record within B2B sales is essential.
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
• Contacting targeted named accounts via digital and social email and phone, to introduce the product. Working tenaciously to maximize your contact levels with your prospect
• Conducting online and face to face demonstrations of the product to prospective clients; consistently building value of the product can add to their business
• Arranging customer product trials and presenting the trial results
• Understanding and resolving prospective client queries
• Negotiation of contractual terms and conditions
• Ensuring that your individual KPI’s are consistently achieved
• Working toward securing revenue targets in a fast-paced environment
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience working with mid-market or enterprise clients
• Previous experience working in a SaaS marketplace is desirable
• Full cycle business to business sales experience; from contact to close
• Professional communication skills; with the ability to converse to senior stakeholders via the telephone, email and face-to-face
• The ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
• Proven success working in a revenue targeted environment
What we offer in return:
• 30k to 35k base with a competitive basic salary, with an uncapped commission structure which grows organically year on year
• 10% annual renewal commission on the lifetime of the client
• Take some time out with our attractive holiday policy; start off with 20 days plus BH, increasing with each year of service (capped at 24)
• Birthdays off! (it’s the most important day of the year!)
• Free on-site gym facilities
• World-class training and development opportunities
• Quarterly incentives for the top performers
• Receive benefits such as the Employee Assistance Programme
• Town centre location, with great access to public transport links
• An opportunity to sell an exceptional product which is proven to work and provide outstanding ROI to our clients.