Portsmouth Customer Success Manager
A little about us:
Lead Forensics is one of the fastest growing software companies in the world. We provide a lead generation marketing software solution powered by the largest IP data base in the world; our clients can identify businesses visiting their website, even if they don’t enquire.
We know that every business to business organisation can benefit from the leads our product generates and due to our amazing growth over the last 12 months we need highly motivated Customer Success professionals with great communication skills and a real drive to succeed.
In the last three years the CSM team has doubled in size and will continue to grow with the launch of two new departments and products in 2020. Growth is one of our company DNA’s!
A little about the role:
- You’ll be building and maintaining relationships with clients
- You’ll manage a portfolio of c250 client accounts across Europe
- You’ll identify and develop business opportunities within your client base
- You’ll provide support and assistance throughout the contract life-time
A little about you:
- You’ll have experience within a similar position
- You’ll be confident and tenacious; overcoming obstacles and maintaining client relationships
- You’ll have an ability to retain business and upsell additional products to existing clients
- You’ll be a self-starter; someone who thrives when they’re achieving their goals
- You’ll be coachable; you’ll want to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
Why Lead Forensics?
- Receive a base salary up to £35,000 with the opportunity to increase this via our career progression steps
- 6 monthly performance and pay reviews, with the potential of increasing your base by £1,500 each year
- Reward culture and uncapped bonus plan – our team average earnings are 8-12k in their first year and 12k-20k in their second year
- Dedicated department Learning and Development professional, who is there to ensure you succeed!
- Additional bi-monthly departmental rewards and recognition programme; events include paddle boarding, speedboat trips, indoor sky diving, team building weekend away
- Silver and Gold KPI rewards with free coffees, Amazon vouchers, dress down days, restaurant vouchers and cinema club
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly company awards and event days such as the family fun day, sailing regatta and this year we again are running another supplemented skiing trip
- Take some time out with our attractive holiday policy; start off with 20 days plus BH, your birthday off and the allowance increases with each year of service. (capped at 25)
- We support many Charities and provide our employees with 2.5 volunteering days per year; as well as hosting many Charity events and fundraisers
- Free parking onsite as well as other amenities such as, a restaurant, supermarket, hairdressers, Subway and Starbucks
- Free gym and shower facilities on-site, free gym classes like yoga, spinning and circuits
What happens next?
Simply apply and someone from our recruitment team will be in touch.