Atlanta Customer Success Manager
Why Lead Forensics?
• Receive a starting base salary of $45,000 plus uncapped commission with residuals that bump up your OTE year on year
• Want to get out what you put in? Join us to supercharge your career, climbing the promotions ladder – FAST
• Be part of our awesome incentives; trips to Vegas, New York, Miami for top performers. Monthly, quarterly and yearly awards, as well as inter-team and office competitions
• Take some time out with our attractive PTO policy; 9 public days, 15 days of PTO and your birthday off as standard (it’s the most important day of the year!)
• Give back to the wider community with volunteer days and fundraisers
• Be part of a fantastic company culture; we all display our Company DNA’s, foster a “One Team” and ‘Growth’ mentality
• Receive full benefits; Health, Dental, Life, and Vision, and 401k
• Free parking
• Free gym facilities on-site
• Social team night out such as Atlanta Braves and Atlanta Hawks Basketball games
• Lots of games in the office and breakout area, including basketball, pitch & put, snooker table and more!
A little about us:
Here at Lead Forensics we’re one of the fastest growing software companies in the world. We provide lead generation marketing software solution with the largest IP data base in the world; our clients can identify businesses visiting their website, even if they don’t enquire.
We know that every business to business organisation can benefit from the leads our product generates and we need highly motivated sales professionals with great communication skills and a real drive to succeed.
A little about you:
• You’ll have experience within a similar position, maybe as an Account Executive or even in a Marketing role looking to take the next step
• You’ll be confident and tenacious; overcoming obstacles and maintaining client relationships
• You’ll have an ability to retain business and upsell additional products to existing clients
• You’ll be a self-starter; someone who thrives when they’re achieving their goals
• You’ll be coachable; you’ll want to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
A little about the role:
• You’ll be building and maintaining relationships with clients
• You’ll manage a portfolio of c250 client accounts
• You’ll identify and develop new business opportunities within your client base
• You’ll provide support and assistance throughout the contract life-time
• You’ll work towards weekly KPI’s and monthly targets; both individually and as a team.
What happens next?
Simply apply and someone from our recruitment team will be in touch.