Demand Generation Executive – Portsmouth
GLOBAL DEMAND GENERATION EXEC
Due to expansion an exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced demand generation executive to join our Inbound Marketing Team.
The Demand Generation Team work closely with the marketing and sales teams at Lead Forensics acting as a key segway between marketing and sales activities. The Demand Generation Team personally qualify leads to ensure key criteria are met from either inbound prospecting or via proactive, outbound prospecting.
We are looking for a talented and dynamic individual with a passion for service and selling, outstanding communication skills and a confident, can-do attitude. This role will be pivotal and therefore, experience of liaising with a range of decision makers at every level will be essential. Outstanding communication skills is an absolute must. Focusing on the USA market (based in the UK), the successful candidate will be used to liaising across territories to deliver exceptional results.
As a Demand Generation Executive at Lead Forensics, you will play a key role in helping us achieve our growth plan. You will work as part of the Demand Generation Team, making outbound calls, following up marketing campaigns and nurturing prospects to ensure we are ready to sell to them at the point they are ready to buy. Your main purpose will be to ensure that our sales team is continually busy with qualified leads, which enable them to reach their targets.
We are looking for individuals who are tenacious and enthusiastic, highly motivated and driven – especially those who do not shy away from a challenge. As the pinnacle of the marketing effort, you will play a vital role in converting our marketing tactics into the revenue and profit needed to enable us to deliver our growth plan.
- Role will also involve generating sales ready appointments from outbound calling.
- Ensuring each appointment is well qualified and an opportunity for the Inbound Sales Team.
- Continuously managing and reviewing pipeline, ensuring all new business opportunities are handled effectively to optimise sales conversion.
- Continuously delivering against targets and KPI’s.
- Developing solid relationships with key internal stakeholders including marketing, sales and senior management.
EXPERIENCE AND KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills.
- The confidence and tenacity to pursue leads, overcome obstacles and secure appointments.
- Skilful objection handling techniques and ability to operate at all levels in an organisation.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team.
- A self-starter, who thrives under pressure to achieve challenging goals.
- Strong communication skills, notably being able to explain value propositions to identified key decision-makers.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of MS-Office tools, principally Outlook, PPT, Word and Excel.
- Ability and desire to succeed.
- Results-driven and competitive in a team-working environment.
- Creative thinker and problem-solver.
- Highly organised with attention to detail.
- Infectiously enthusiastic.
- Resilience and ability to handle rejection.
- Determination, diplomacy and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
In return you will join a forward-thinking company focused on success and growth and a sales and marketing team with a big challenge, a determined attitude and a supportive environment. You will receive a competitive basic salary and a generous but achievable commission structure, coupled with a career that really has the opportunity to progress.
Hours: Monday to Friday – 12.00pm to 8.30pm
Remuneration: Negotiable depending on experience basic plus uncapped commission.
Location: Lead Forensics HQ, Portsmouth, UK