Email Marketing Executive
Salary: DOE + Incentive Scheme
Do you have an interest in marketing?
An exciting opportunity has become available for an entry level candidate to join the marketing team within one of the UK’s leading SaaS companies.
The role is ideal for someone recently graduated with a marketing degree, or someone with a few years of working within an office environment wishing to start a career in marketing.
The successful candidate will be experienced at working with data and with spreadsheets with strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
The Email Marketing Executive will work within a small team with our marketing team, planning, creating and implementing our email marketing tactics. The teamwork with a high volume of data, manage multiple email campaigns at once and monitor responses in real-time. The team need strong support from someone passionate and willing to learn about all aspects of email marketing. As the team handle so much data, experience of working with data or spreadsheets is essential.
The ability to multi-task and work quickly and accurately within a fast-paced environment will be a critical success factor, the team are passionate about what they do and are driven to meet their targets. This role will report into the Senior Email Marketing Executive.
Core responsibilities include:
• Assisting in the implementation of high performing email marketing campaigns
• Prepare, cleanse and segment the data for campaigns based upon the parameters set out
• Associate data with messaging using an Email Service Provider Platform (ESP) and execute campaigns through the ESP
• Monitor responses from email campaigns, ensuring they are processed quickly according to the defined workflows
• Reviewing the success of campaigns and working with the team, adjust tactics in order to yield the best possible result for the business.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Marketing degree, or experience of working in an office environment with an interest in marketing
• Experience of working with data and spreadsheets
• Able to work with desktop software
• A willingness and pro-active approach to learning
• Able to work efficiently in a pressurised, target driven environment
• Lively, upbeat, self-motivated, organised, and a fantastic communicator
• Enjoy a challenge and determined to succeed
• Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude, and an ability to think on your feet
• Strong attention to detail
• Exceptional verbal and written skills
This is an exciting new role for someone looking to enter or progress in a marketing role within a thriving SaaS business.
Please send all applications to Francesca Nancarrow: email@example.com