Email Marketing Manager
Competitive Depending upon Experience + Target Incentive Bonus
Have you got a strong background in Email Marketing?
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced, driven email marketing professional to work with one of the UK’s leading SaaS companies.
The role is ideal for someone currently working as an Email Marketing Manager within an agency or business environment. The successful candidate will be passionate about all aspects of email marketing and marketing automation, with experience of tactical implementation as well as strategic channel planning.
The successful candidate will be responsible for lead generation from a prospect, re-engagement and marketing automation perspective including the strategic planning for each of our email communication channels, as well as the tactical implementation in a fast paced, target-driven, innovative environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for devising and delivering the email marketing strategy with an ultimate goal of delivering qualified, quality leads into the business from across all email marketing methods. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to have autonomy over channel initiatives and achieve success within a fast-paced business environment.
Reporting into the Head of Tactical Inbound Marketing, this role is ideal for someone who thrives on being busy, relishes being in the detail, has a high understanding of technical, content and data driven email marketing practices and has a passion to deliver incredible results. It will require the abilities of both an experienced tactical implementer as well as a strategic thinker with a desire to have autonomy and take responsibility of the ROI.
Core responsibilities include:
- Driving and delivering the target number of enquiries from each method every day, week, month and quarter
- Strategically plan email marketing initiatives and method development to ensure all email tactics are optimised for success
- Manage an in house team of one other
- Phase and manage budgets and spend for each method, taking ownership of budget management and cost analysis, ensuring ROI is in line with expectations
- Devise strategies to optimise deliverability, open rates, engagement rates and enquiry volumes
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in email marketing
- Maintain a deep and current understanding of email marketing techniques and opportunities
- Implement highly successful email marketing and marketing automation campaigns, tailored to B2B audiences
- Track the performance of each channel through an in-depth lead analysis, and final ROI
- Provide regular KPI reports for senior management
- Management and mentoring of one direct report
- Manage a number of email marketing tools, and supplier contracts
- Understand and advise upon the technical aspects of email communication, including domain and IP monitoring
- Responsibility for maintaining clean email marketing databases, and for ensuring robust data compliance with all email marketing initiatives
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previously worked within an Email Marketing Manager/Senior Exec position (2 years+ experience)
- Thorough understanding of email marketing tactics in a B2B environment
- Experience of working at a tactical as well as strategic level
- Experience of the technical aspects of email marketing, such as IP and domain cleanliness
- Previous experience of working with ESPs (email service providers) and marketing automation systems. Adestra and Force24 experience would advantageous
- Able to work efficiently in a pressurised, target driven environment
- Lively, upbeat, self-motivated, organised, and a fantastic communicator
- Enjoy a challenge and determined to succeed
- Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude, and an ability to think on your feet
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of work with databases and knowledge of email data compliance in the UK, EU and USA.
This is an exciting role for an experienced email marketing professional to take full autonomy of the email marketing strategy within a thriving SaaS business.
Please send all applications to Georgina Quinn firstname.lastname@example.org