Enterprise Marketing Executive
Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for a implementing a variety of marketing tactics to our highest value prospects. You will use a multi-channel approach to bring awareness of Lead Forensics to specifically selected prospects. Responsible for the complete ‘Account Based Marketing’ lifecycle, you will need to be able to effectively multi-task, have a broad understanding of different B2B marketing tactics and be able to work autonomously with an ability to work quickly and to the highest quality.
This role is ideal for a marketing assistant or executive, looking to take the next step in their career, and to take further responsibility for delivering successful outcomes.
The Enterprise Marketing Executive will work with different stakeholders across both marketing and sales functions, as they conduct marketing activities throughout the sales pipeline to ensure that our dream prospects become customers, assisting the sales process throughout its lifecycle with relevant high calibre marketing collateral.
- Conduct highly targeted multi-channel account based marketing initiatives to specifically selected enterprise sized organisations, that also have an integrations opportunity – the LF ‘dream LFEI customer’ list
- Build a profile of enterprise prospects on an ongoing basis, developing a comprehensive picture of who they are, what they do, what’s happening in their business, what are their business challenges, what are the opportunities, how are they in the news? Make it your business, to know their business
- Build a database of the relevant contacts within each organisation, leveraging LinkedIN searches, Sales Navigator and other research tools to build a comprehensive picture of all prospective targets
- Based upon the profiles created, assist in devising, and take responsibility for executing the tactical outreach, leveraging a multi-channel enterprise marketing approach including communication via LinkedIN, email, direct mail, social outreach, paid channels and potential guerrilla style marketing tactics. Take responsibility for ensuing that the outreach is highly targeted and relevant, timely according to time zone, comprehensive in terms of scheduling and delivers measurable results
- Be able to enter into pro-active online discussions around how Lead Forensics: Enterprise Integrations (LFEI) meets business challenges and how the solution is the latest ‘must have technology’ for enterprise organisations. Conversations must be natural and tailored according to the conversation presented by the prospect, the conversation must convey a helpful, knowledgeable tone of voice, suitable and representative of the brand. Conversations should have the aim of presenting LFEI in a positive light, and to nurture the contact through to wanting to see a demonstration and have a face to face meeting regarding how LFEI can further help their business. The conversation should convincing but not pushy. Be able to articulate the key business benefits of the Lead Forensics: Enterprise Integrations solution, and tailor according to each specific business. Ensure a deep understanding of the product, and how it can be used in different scenarios to yield the desired result
- Take responsibility for meeting the enquiry generation targets from the relevant target audiences each month and take a pro-active interest in how the enquiries are performing through the funnel to sat demonstrations and revenue
- Assist with pivoting activities according to the results delivered in order to deliver the enquiry volume
- Manage the database in terms of suppression, unsubscribes and maintaining currency
- Produce reports with regard to KPIs and pipeline success metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Work closely with the LFEI sales team to develop proposal and pitch assets, working collaboratively as a wider business team. Ensure that all assets meet the required business standard, ensure they are compelling and completely suitable for purpose.
- Brief the studio on any assets that need creating and take responsibility for ensuring suitability and that the assets are of the highest quality
- Liaise with key stakeholders throughout the LF business as well as with senior decision makers at the enterprise organisations, present and articulate professionally and always be well prepared in order to reflect the high quality of the LFEI solution
- Take responsibility for creating brand assets that assist in the conversion of enterprise prospects to customers. This includes but is not limited to infographics, videos, printed media, campaigns, proposals and pitch assets.
This is an exciting and diverse role, suitable for someone with drive and ambition to be successful within a fast paced and dynamic marketing environment.
Please send CV’s to Georgina Quinn at email@example.com