Global LinkedIn Team Manager
Salary: DOE + Incentive Scheme
Do you have an interest in marketing?
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced candidate in team management, to join the marketing team within one of the UK’s leading SaaS companies.
The role is ideal for someone who has previous experience in team management and is wishing to start a career in marketing.
The successful candidate will be experienced in team management with the ability to multi-task and monitor, measure and report out on channel performance.
The Global LinkedIn Team Manager will work within our core marketing team, planning, creating and implementing our LinkedIn marketing tactics and take ownership of the LinkedIn marketing channel on a global scale, to deliver high quality opportunities into the marketing department. The Global LinkedIn Team Manager will be responsible for a large team, that need strong support from someone motivational, positive and professional.
The ability to performance-manage a high volume of team members effectively and efficiently within a fast-paced environment, is essential.
Core responsibilities include:
• Implementation of the prospecting strategy on a global scale, via the LinkedIn and Sales Navigator platform, to achieve channel KPI’s
• Monitoring, measuring and reporting out on performance against channel KPI’s on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Implementation and adjustments of marketing tactics in order to yield the best possible result
• Optimisation of LinkedIn and Sales Navigator Profiles in line with the Lead Forensics brand
• Daily, weekly and monthly performance management of all team members within the LinkedIn team against KPI’s
• Ownership of recruitment for the LinkedIn teams
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Experience in team management with an interest in marketing
• Experience in monitoring, measuring and reporting out on KPI’s
• Experience in performance management
• Able to work efficiently in a pressurised, target driven environment
• A willingness and pro-active approach to learning
• Positive, upbeat, professional, self-motivated, organised and fantastic people-skills
• Pro-active in troubleshooting and pivoting
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
This is an exciting role for someone looking to enter or progress in a marketing role within a thriving SaaS business.
Please send all applications to Francesca Nancarrow: email@example.com