LinkedIn USA Team Leader
As a LinkedIn USA team leader, you will be responsible for driving the team, updating and analysing previous results, researching best performing trends and overall supporting the LinkedIn US platform in generating a top result between the hours of 11:00 – 19:30, Monday – Friday. As the person responsible for generating business, speed and accuracy is imperative along with good spelling and grammatical skills.
Using your own initiative is necessary, as you will at time need to converse with prospects – answering questions and queries in order to convert prospects into potential customers.
Knowledge in Excel is preferable as all sends and responses via LinkedIn are recorded on excel spreadsheets where you will be carrying out regular reconciliation, analysis and reporting performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
You will be driven and excited by the business targets. You will naturally possess a strong sense of ownership for your team meeting targets – tracking performance to plan continually and naturally approaching your role with an entrepreneurial mindset to ensure the business targets are always achieved.
The successful candidate will exhibit a passion for innovation; enjoy working in a cross-matrix structure and driving business results. This is a great opportunity to progress, start your career off within the business and open your options up to an endless future opportunity.
Lead Forensics is currently in an exciting period of rapid growth, and therefore we are looking for excellent, driven, ambitious individuals to come and join us on our journey and progress up through the ranks. This is a unique opportunity for an individual to really showcase their skills and accelerate their career rapidly within the No 1 website tracking software company in the UK. If you truly are self-motivated and driven by targets, are looking for an opportunity to shine, then Lead Forensics is the perfect place for you.
• To understand B2B and B2C definitions
• Analyse results and update trackers
• Attend regular management meetings as well as hold meetings with a full team and individuals
• Possess good product knowledge
• To confidently audit, verify and make judgment on whether a business meets the criteria to be added to LF database as a partner
• Meet speed and accuracy targets
• Managerial experience
• Target driven and efficient
• Decision-making skills
• Experience in computers/ Microsoft/ CRM’s/ Excel
• Flair for ambiguity and infectious ‘can do’ attitude
• Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of change, start-up mentality and a drive for continuous improvement
• Proactive and positive approach
• Good grammatical skills
• Good time management skills
Expectations of you
• Is not constrained by the thoughts and approaches of others
• Is open and enthusiastic about change and regards it as new opportunities Inspire through Action
• Speaks with conviction, self-assurance, clarity and enthusiasm
• Builds relationships within the team, department and Projects a positive image
What happens next?
Simply apply and someone from our recruitment team will be in touch.