Mid Market Sales Development Representative – Bristol
A little about us:
Here at Lead Forensics we’re one of the fastest growing software companies in the world. We provide lead generation marketing software solution with the largest IP data base in the world; our clients can identify businesses visiting their website, even if they don’t enquire.
We know that every business to business organisation can benefit from the leads our product generates and we need highly motivated individuals with great communication skills and a real drive to succeed in a business to business sales role, that offers a real opportunity to progress.
Due to expansion we are looking for Sales Development Representatives to join our Mid-Market Prospecting Team. We are looking for talented and dynamic individuals with a passion for service and selling, outstanding communication skills and a confident, can-do attitude.
As a Sales Development Representative at Lead Forensics, you’ll be playing a key role in helping us achieve our growth plan. You will work as part of the outbound prospecting team, making outbound calls, reaching out to leads provided to you through our proprietary CRM and nurturing prospects to ensure we are ready to sell to them at the point they are ready to buy. There is a mix of businesses that you will be calling from our database and your own leads.
Your main purpose will be to ensure that our sales team is kept busy with qualified leads and booked demonstrations which enable them to reach their targets. We are looking for individuals who are tenacious and enthusiastic, highly motivated and driven, and especially those who don’t shy away from a challenge.
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to;
- You will be proactively reaching out to Mid-Market level businesses
- You’ll generate quality web demonstrations for the Sales team to conduct
- Researching potential clients using online resources and capturing key information to support the qualification and sales process
- You will book appointments directly into the Sales team diary
- Building rapport with potential clients and holding credible and meaningful conversation with clients based on research conducted ahead of calling
- Identifying key decision makers and engaging with C suite level contacts
- Delivering a consistent weekly number of appointments being driven to deliver and succeed
- Being proactive in the approach to these accounts and thinking strategically about your communication
The ideal candidate will have;
- A passion for delivering and meeting targets
- A natural desire to personally develop and thrive in a fast paced, growing department
- Ability to articulate well, using open questioning, pitching to high level contacts and be able to overcome objections with ease
- You’ll have previous experience in a targeted/goal focused environment, making outbound calls
- Professional and a well organised individual with great attention to detail.
What we offer in return;
- Receive a competitive base salary plus uncapped commission
- Receive first class training and support
- Want to sell a product that tells your clients who is visiting their website? (even if they don’t enquire)
- Take some time out with our attractive holiday policy; start off with 20 days plus BH, increasing with each year of service (capped at 24)
- Birthdays off! (it’s the most important day of the year!)
- Give back to the wider community with 2.5 paid Charity days, volunteer days, fundraisers, charity events
- Be part of a fantastic company culture; we all display our Company DNA’s, foster a “One Team” and ‘Growth’ mentality
- Receive benefits such as the Employee Assistance Programme
- Free on-site parking
- Free gym on-site as well as weekly circuits, spinning and yoga classes
- Company socials, Regatta, Family Fun day, subsidised Ski trip, Christmas parties
- Team building and fun interdepartmental competitions and sports day
*Due to a high volume of applications we are unable to reply to individual applications specifically