Who are we?
Lead Forensics is a Global organisation, first established in the UK in 2009. With multiple offices now located across the UK, USA, and Europe and over 14,000 clients globally we are striving to continue our rapid growth.
Since 2010 we have been consistently recognised in the Times 100 Best Small Companies to work for and remain passionate about the continuous growth and progression of our team.
Due to the internal development of our Atlanta team we have a brand-new position available for a Partnership Manager. This position would suit someone who is currently working as a Sales Development Representative, or an Inside Sales Executive, and wanting to take the next step in their career.
Lead Forensics is a unique software that identifies its client’s website visitors and turns them into Sale Leads!
The software will detect every visit to a client’s website and tell them:
- Which businesses have been on the site; providing full contact details!
- What they were searching for
- What channels they used to arrive at the site
- What they looked at, and how long they looked at it for
The role will be focused on developing the growth of key strategic partners alongside the Partnership Director and US Manager. We require candidates with sales and marketing experience who understanding the world of lead generation.
Your main objectives will be to engage the strategic partners and generate new business opportunities, as well as develop structured business plans to execute against.
The role will require a passionate and dedicated individual who truly understands the marketplace in 2019. We are looking for entrepreneurial thinkers who wish to grow and expand their career in alignment with the growth of our business.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Strong attention to detail
- A self-starter, who thrives under pressure to achieve challenging goals
- Strong communication skills, both internally and externally
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and desire to succeed
- Results-driven and competitive in a team-working environment
- Creative thinker and problem-solver
Location: Our Atlanta office is based in Brookhaven, with superb facilities
Salary: Dependent on experience. As well as uncapped commission!
Benefits: We offer an extremely unique PTO policy; including having your birthday off! We also provide free lunches on Fridays! As well as lots of company incentives; holidays, trips, meals out, etc.