Portsmouth Sales Executive
Why Lead Forensics?
• Receive a competitive base salary plus uncapped commission, with renewals that bump your OTE up year on year
• Want to get out what you put in? Join us to supercharge your career, climbing the promotions ladder – FAST
• Be part of our awesome sales incentives; trips to Bahamas, Vegas, Cancun for top performers.
• Monthly, quarterly and yearly awards
• Take some time out with our attractive holiday policy; start off with 20 days plus BH, increasing with each year of service (capped at 24)
• Birthdays off! (it’s the most important day of the year!)
• Give back to the wider community with volunteer days, fundraisers, charity events
• Be part of a fantastic company culture; we all display our Company DNA’s, foster a “One Team” and ‘GROWTH’ mentality
• Receive benefits such as the Employee Assistance Programme
• Free on-site parking
• Free Gym on-site,
• Free weekly circuits, spinning and yoga classes
• Company socials, Regatta, subsidised ski trip, Christmas parties
• Team building (breakfast on deal day) and fun interdepartmental competitions and sports day.
A little about us:
Here at Lead Forensics we’re one of the fastest growing software companies in the world. We provide lead generation marketing software solution with the largest IP data base in the world; our clients can identify businesses visiting their website, even if they don’t enquire.
We know that every business to business organisation can benefit from the leads our product generates and we need highly motivated sales professionals with great communication skills and a real drive to succeed.
A little about you:
• You’ll have sales experience, maybe in a face to face Sales role or a telephone based B2B or B2C role
• You’ll be confident and tenacious; overcoming obstacles and securing deals
• You’ll be able to build rapport with business owners and the C-Suite
• You’ll be a self-starter; someone who thrives when they’re achieving their goals
• You’ll be coachable; you’ll want to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
A little about the role:
• You’ll be building and managing relationships with new clients
• You’ll manage the end to end sales cycle from cold call to close
• You’ll conduct web demonstrations of our software and guide clients through to web trials
• You’ll work towards weekly KPI’s and monthly sales targets; both individually and as a team.
What happens next?
Simply apply and someone from our recruitment team will be in touch.