Quality Assurance Specialist
Annual Salary plus commission
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our Customer Success Management team in Atlanta, GA. This is a key role within the department to continuously drive the standards of call quality within the team. You will be responsible for monitoring and analyzing the CSM’s customers calls and providing feedback to improve quality. This role reports to the L&D Manager and will have daily interaction with the CSM’s and Managers within the department.
Why Lead Forensics:
You will be working in a fun-loving, friendly environment where “One Team” is our mantra and slip and slides and “Bow Tie Tuesdays” are not rare. We are the market leader in our space, where we love to work hard to achieve our customers’ goals and never settle for the status quo. That means we have the True Grit to keep grinding and make success a reality – for our customers and ourselves, and we’re looking for like-minded individuals to join us on this journey.
• Responsible for listening to a variety of CSM’s customer calls and lengths, and scoring accurately against the departments QA guidelines
• Pull a variety of calls from the in-house system to assess the quality of calls made by the team
• Evaluates CSM’s approaches by rating effectiveness of CSM calls and provide quality ratings to the teams
• Accurately recording and measuring performance on the QA tracker and to highlight trends
• Work alongside the L&D Manager to provide feedback to identifying training needs and initiatives in relation to quality assurance processes and implement any changes
• Be involved in new hire induction process and setting QA expectations and KPI’s
• Provide constructive feedback and areas of improvement to specific CSM’s and team leader
• Work with the CSM’s to improve the quality of their calls
• Lead Quality Assurance meetings within the department
• Organizing and facilitating call calibration sessions with the department
• You will come from a QA background within a call center environment and have at least one year’s experience in a similar role
• You will be skilled at delivering feedback and identifying areas of improvement
• A confident communicator and will demonstrate effective listening skills
• Able to monitor trends, provide analysis and update reports
• Have a personable, friendly nature and be a team player with an ability to work on your own initiative
• Be well organized, possess strong administration and multitasking skills
• Proficient user of MS Office packages specifically Excel
In return we offer:
• Competitive salary, KPI Incentives, plus 401k
• Training and career progression
• We invest in our people and support personal and professional development
• Birthdays off and holiday increasing with length of service
• Excellent working environment: great offices with free onsite gym, restaurant, & convenient location!
• Social events: We are committed to sharing our success with all teams and enjoy a range of outings and incentives
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving Global SaaS business.
*Due to a high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all candidates individually