Retention Marketing Manager
A little about us:
Here at Lead Forensics we’re one of the fastest growing software companies in the world. We provide lead generation marketing software solution with the largest IP data base in the world; our clients can identify businesses visiting their website, even if they don’t enquire.
Lead Forensics is seeking an experienced marketing specialist to help drive communication with our users through push, email, and other in-app communications to meaningfully drive user retention, engagement, and resurrection. You will work at the intersection of marketing, product development, and analytics in order to develop strategic initiatives and execute campaigns that support our client base throughout their journey.
Reporting into the Head of Customer success in the UK you will be responsible for the marketing retention strategy and outputs that will improve retention in both the UK and USA.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ideate and execute on CRM campaigns that strategically speak directly to our users through push, email and in-app comms. You will take full ownership of CRM from lifecycle communications, through to re-engagement and growth.
• Identify user segments, analyse their behaviour, ideate and execute campaigns to engage and retain those segments.
• Manage continued development of marketing platforms (push notification/email platforms, in-app notification platforms, and in-app advertising platforms) to support needs.
• Work cross-functionally with Product, Creative, Design, Data/BI, Strategy and Marketing departments.
• Review of the key moments in the customer life cycle and strategies to increase retention.
• Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximizing all commercial opportunities.
• Working cross functionally to deliver a truly first class experience across all customer touchpoints.
• Overseeing all direct communications with customers through the CRM.
• Drive a step change in our customer creative
• Custodian of all CRM testing strategies to ensure we are always on the leading edge of customer retention.
• Work with the content and marketing studio to deliver collateral that aids the strategic approach whilst using push notifications and emails to engage our users in a way that improves the user experience while at the same time growing activity and retention.
• Research the competitive landscape of what our competitors use and innovations in the industry, relaying these features to our developers and ensuring that the features and the platform as a whole work on a day-to-day basis.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Fluent in written and spoken English, and skilled with writing compelling marketing copy in English
• Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
• Exceptional project management capabilities
• Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
• Creative marketing and communication skills
• Strategic mindset to see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals and overall improve the customer experience
• Self-starting, confident individual able to perform in an entrepreneurial, agile environment
• Comfortable with spreadsheet analysis and manipulation
• Experience with CRM platform(s) (Salesforce preferred) and marketing automation platform(s) (Hubspot, Totango, and/or customer.io preferred)
• Design skills and proficiency in digital design tools (Sketch preferred)
• 3+ years of B2C or B2B marketing experience.
• 3+ years using a marketing automation/CRM solution.
• Cross-channel campaign experience, where channels included both push and email
• Strong copywriting skills.
• Understanding of audience segmentation as well as user behaviours, expectations, and interactions throughout a user lifecycle.
• Project Management or Product Marketing Management skills a plus.
The following capability areas are priorities for this leading role in our future digital strategies;
Business Leadership – You will develop and drive the vision and bring thought leadership on how to best to reach the end consumer through this robust and ever changing channel.
Digital Leadership – You will be required to define a best in class omnichannel approach that can be used to engage and partner our client base and develop and execute acquisition and retention strategies in line with product strategies and customer / consumer behaviours.
Internally you will also help design, build and maintain relationships with our internal studio.
Customer Focus – Aligned to our company values we operate a partnership / collaborative approach both internally and with our customers, you will need to partner with Customer Marketing and Sales to assess the digital needs of key partners and be able to develop and offer value added digital solutions in line with customer and business objectives.
Organisational Development – There is a desire to grow the digital marketing function across all of all client base and to build the employee School of Excellence to develop and lead digital initiatives at the regional and Global levels.
A little about what we offer:
• Receive a competitive numeration package depending on experience
• Be part of our fun incentives; cocktail making, escape rooms, quarterly and yearly awards, as well as inter-team and office competitions
• Monthly, quarterly and yearly company awards
• Take some time out with our attractive holiday policy; start off with 20 days plus BH, increasing with each year of service (capped at 24)
• Birthdays off! (it’s the most important day of the year!)
• Give back to the wider community with volunteer days and fundraisers
• Be part of a fantastic company culture; we all display our Company DNA’s, foster a “One Team” and ‘Growth’ mentality
• Receive benefits such as the Employee Assistance Programme
• Free parking
• Free gym facilities on-site, free gym classes like yoga, spinning and circuits
• Social team nights out as well as an annual department trip
• Company socials, Regatta, subsidised ski trip, Christmas parties
What happens next?
Simply apply and someone from our team will be in touch.
*Due to a high volume of applications we are unable to reply to individual applications specifically