Sales Development Representative (Entry Level Sales role)
Sales Development Representative (Trainee Sales Executive)
Competitive Salary DOE, plus commission and incentives
We are looking for Trainee Sales Executives to join our Sales Development Representative program.
The role consists of making your own outbound calls to generate sales-ready appointments for the sales team. You will begin your journey in this role, where you will be provided with constant support, training and coaching to develop your sales skills, with an aim to quickly be promoted into a Sales Executive role.
- Experience of making outbound sales calls or working in a telesales/marketing role is desirable, but not essential as world-class sales skills training is provided.
- Graduates looking for their first role within a business to business environment are also encouraged to apply.
- Contacting prospective customers over the phone and booking appointments for the Sales teams to sit Demonstrations
- Identifying key decision makers and speaking with Directors and SMTs, ensuring that each appointment is well qualified and is a genuine opportunity for the sales team
- Delivering a consistent number of appointments per week
- Taking a proactive approach to your own day and performance
- Working towards fixed weekly metric KPIs
- Working in a fast paced sales environment
- Passion and drive to succeed and the desire to be the best
- Self-starter, professional and a confident communicator
- Willingness to go above and beyond to deliver business objectives
- Well organised and with good time management skills
- Ability to connect and build rapport with potential clients
- Experience in Microsoft packages; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer in return:
- Competitive remuneration package including generous new business and renewal commissions
- Competitive salary DOE, plus uncapped commission and incentives
- Sales team incentives; recent trips include Las Vegas, Florida and Dubai
- Training and career progression
- Dedicated mentee program
- We invest in our people and support personal and professional development
- Birthdays off and holiday increasing with length of service
- Free parking and easy access via public transport
- Excellent working environment: great offices with on-site shops, free onsite gym, salons, restaurant, nursery and the all-important Starbucks!
- A great place to work: we featured in Sunday Times 100 Best Companies for 4 years running and are currently 19th in the Great Places to Work listing
- Named in the ‘Top 20 Inspirational workplaces in 2018’ Leadership and Culture At Work: The CMI / Glassdoor Top 20
- Winners of Best Innovation at Best Business Awards
- Social events: We are committed to sharing our success with all of our teams and enjoy a range of outings and incentives