Lead Forensics is the UK’s leading business intelligence software provider internationally and one of the fastest growing software companies globally. We provide a lead generation SaaS solution to our B2B clients, enabling them to see all businesses visiting their website as well as which products and services they are viewing. Giving our clients accurate, real time information on business users visiting their web-sites- whether those users have formally enquired about their product and services or not.
We know that every B2B business can benefit from the leads our product generates and we need highly motivated sales professionals with great communication skills and a real drive to succeed. We are looking for people to join our new sales team in Bristol. We also have offices in Portsmouth and Bournemouth UK and Atlanta and Scottsdale USA.
- Contacting International prospective clients by phone and email to introduce our product, working tenaciously to maximise your contact levels and ultimately your sales
- Building rapport and developing relationships with customers via telephone calls and emails
- Conducting on-line demonstrations of our software for prospective clients, outlining the features and benefits our tool can add to their business
- Arranging customer product trials and presenting the trial results to prospective clients
- Understanding and resolving client queries
- Negotiation of contractual terms and conditions
- Hand-over of your client to our client success team
- Ensuring that your individual KPI’s are consistently achieved
- Working to revenue targets in a fast-paced environment
The successful candidate is likely to possess:
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- A strong ‘will to win’
- Perseverance; the self-motivation to see the sales process through from start to finish
- Commercial acumen; the ability to build rapport with senior Directors and business owners in a credible and informed manner
- Demonstrate a proactive ‘common-sense’ approach to business
- Be well organised and able to manage your own time
- Prior experience within a sales environment is essential (new comers into sales should see our Sales Development Representative / Trainee Sales opportunities on-line or contact our recruitment team)
- Phone based sales experience within a professional (ideally b2b) environment gives you a distinct advantage
What we offer in return:
- Competitive remuneration package including generous new business and renewal commissions
- Competitive salary DOE, plus uncapped commission and incentives
- Sales team incentives; recent trips include Las Vegas, Florida and Dubai
- Training and career progression
- Dedicated mentee program
- We invest in our people and support personal and professional development
- Birthdays off and holiday increasing with length of service
- Easy access via public transport
- Excellent working environment: onsite gym
- A great place to work: we featured in Sunday Times 100 Best Companies for 4 years running and are currently 19th in the Great Places to Work listing
- Winners of Best Innovation at Best Business Awards
- Social events: We are committed to sharing our success with all of our teams and enjoy a range of outings and incentives
Is this for you?
Our people are passionate about what they do, the product they sell, and the rewards they receive in return. This is a great time to join our business and be part of our ambitious and exciting plans to grow. If you’re looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for your successes year on year, we’re the right company for you!
- Are you currently selling a market leading product?
- Will the sales you create this year still be earning you commission next?
- Does your employer reward your success with bonuses, promotion and great team incentives?
- Does your company offer fast tracked promotion?
- Are you surrounded by a dynamic team of like-minded industry professionals?
If you can’t say yes to all of these then maybe it’s time for a change?