Inside Sales Manager
Position: Inside Sales Manager
Location: Atlanta, US
We are a fast-growing, award winning and highly successfully international software company helping organizations convert the 98% of passive web visitors into business and revenue – pretty neat huh?! We think so, and so do the press. For the past 4 years in a row, our regional offices in other parts of the world have been awarded “Best Company to work for” status.
If you are looking to be part of an award winning, energetic sales organisation, look no further. Our Sales Managers and Sales teams are driven, passionate individuals and we are adding additional headcount in 2019 due to growth!
As an Inside Sales Manager at Lead Forensics, you are responsible for helping your sales team land the maximum level of sales opportunities, driven from our cold call booked demos. The Sales Managers play a crucial role within our sales pipeline processes, by handling all sales-driven inquiries, successfully converting a high level to demo and managing the Sales team’s pipeline efficiently in order to achieve this. You will therefore be naturally driven by targets, own the outcome of your deliverable, and be able to consistently meet your own performance targets as well as manage all other members of your team to succeed too.
Coaching and developing is a huge component of the Sales Manager role at Lead Forensics and you will be meeting with your teams together and individually each day to maximize performance and provide consistent feedback.
- Monitor each salesperson’s daily performance
- Prepare and conduct regular sales meetings with the team
- Review sales performance of your salespeople and motivate and stimulate them to even greater achievements
- Assist teams members in the sales process when necessary
- Lead by example and carry a ramp based quota for 1-3 months
- An excellent people leader, you’ll know how to get the best from your team
- A demonstrable track record in sales within an inside sales environment
- A proven track record in B2B telesales
- Proven track record in managing and directing a highly skilled, motivated, successful and results-orientated inside sales team
- Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills
- The individual will have the ability to identify appropriate sales strategies and execute to a sales plan
- Skilful objection handling techniques and ability to operate at all levels in an organization
- A self-starter, who thrives under pressure to achieve challenging goals
- Strong communication skills, notably being able to explain value propositions to identified key decision-makers
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of MS-Office tools, principally Outlook, PPT, Word and Excel
- Results-driven and competitive in a team-working environment
- Structures, systematic and methodical
- Creative thinker and problem-solver
- Highly organized with attention to detail
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
- Competitive remuneration package compromising of a basic and commission
- Ongoing Learning and Development, training and career progression
- Excellent working environment
- 15 Days’ Vacation, with your birthday off as standard!
- Inclusion to the 401K
- A great place to work-Winner of the Atlanta Best and Brightest Companies to Work for Award 2016 & 2017. We are committed to sharing our success with all of our teams and enjoy a range of outings and incentives