SDR Manager – Atlanta
A little about us:
Here at Lead Forensics we’re one of the fastest growing software companies in the world. We provide a lead generation marketing software solution with the largest IP database in the world; our clients can identify businesses visiting their website, even if they don’t inquire.
We know that every business to business organisation can benefit from the leads our product generates and we need highly motivated sales professionals with great communication skills and a real drive to succeed.
About the role:
• You’ll lead our Sales Development Representative program in the US and grow our top talent in North America
• You’ll lead a team of Sales Development Representatives making outbound calls in the start of their career with Lead Forensics
• You’ll support the SDRs through the first part of our progression routes – FAST – SDR to Inside Sales
• Your team will make high volume of outbound calls to generate new sales-ready appointments for Atlanta and Scottsdale Sales teams
• You’ll be responsible for delivering all North Americas Outbound web demonstration appointments through your SDR team
• You’ll lead from the front and prospect to new clients when necessary to coach the team
• Recruit and coach an engaged, successful and motivated SDR team!
• You’ll have led or managed an SDR or Lead generation team either in a B2B or B2C capacity
• You’ll have worked in a high call volume sales environment
• Able to create a high performing and inspired team
• You’ll be able to drive a successful team and deliver results
• Able to nurture raw talent and give them the BEST start into their Sales career
• Passion and drive to succeed and the desire to be the best, both individually and as a team
• Willingness to go above and beyond to deliver business objectives
• Hands on leader and able to roll your sleeves up
• Well organised, multitasker and with great communication skills
• Ability to connect and build rapport with potential clients
• Experience in Microsoft packages; Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Why Lead Forensics?
• Receive a competitive base salary plus uncapped commission and bonus on SDRs successfully promoted!
• Help your team get out what they put in? Join us to supercharge yours and their career
• Be part of our awesome sales incentives; trips to Vegas, Cancun, Jamaica for top performers. Monthly, quarterly and yearly awards, as well as inter-team and office competitions
• Take some time out with our attractive PTO policy; 9 public days, 15 days of PTO and your birthday off as standard (it’s the most important day of the year!)
• Give back to the wider community with 2.5 paid volunteer days and fundraisers
• Be part of a fantastic company culture; we all display our Company DNA’s and foster a “One Team” and ‘Grow’ mentality
• Receive full benefits; Health, Dental, Life, and Vision, and 401k
• Benefit from our Employee Assistance Programme
• Free parking
• Free gym facilities on-site
• Social team nights out including; Andretti’s Go Karting, Braves games, Hawks games, Atlanta United, etc.
• Lots of games in the office and breakout area including basketball, pitch & putt, a snooker table and much more!
What happens next?
• Simply apply and someone from our recruitment team will be in touch.