Senior Demand Generation Executive
Lead Forensics is an innovative, market leading Software Company currently in an exciting period of rapid growth, and we are looking for a Senior Demand Generation Executive to come and join our fast-paced team of high performers at our Portsmouth office. Working with marketing and sales, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop and accelerate their career rapidly within the No 1 website tracking intelligence Software Company in the UK.
- Maximise the conversion of all marketing and partnership driven sales ready enquiries through booking qualified appointments for our sales executives.
- Using a multi-channel approach including telephone, email and LinkedIN, connect with incoming business enquiries, using a friendly and consultative approach. Take responsibility for answering any initial questions and qualify each opportunity for the business. Your main objective will be to secure mutually suitable appointment times for each prospect and manage expectations of both the prospect and the internal sales representative to ensure the prospect experience is high end.
- Understand and be able to convey the importance of the high value opportunities. The successful candidate will be handling the very highest value opportunities for the business and will need to be accountable for ensuring they are treated as such – end to end. Timeliness, accuracy and a confident, positive consultative approach will be essential in this role.
- In order to maximise conversion and give prospects the high quality experience they deserve, timeliness and speed is critical. Take responsibility for ensuring a quick initial connection following an inbound enquiry, and ensure that any call backs are conducted on time, every time.
- Continuous management and review of your pipeline performance, ensuring all new business opportunities are handled effectively to optimise sales conversion.
- Be accountable for producing effective reports against progress and providing visibility of progress and performance.
- Continuously delivering against targets and KPI’s.
- Developing solid relationships with key internal stakeholders including marketing, sales and senior management.
- This role will be a pivotal role within the team, and will help us to reach the next level in the team development. As the senior executive within the team, the successful candidate will be required to assist the team manager with the training and development of more junior team members and will need to be display exemplary hunger, passion and tenacity to lead the way, and assist in keeping team motivation high.
EXPERIENCE AND KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- A track record within sales or telephone based lead generation / appointment setting.
- Team Leader experience.
- Experience of working to KPI’s.
- Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills.
- The confidence and tenacity to pursue leads, overcome obstacles and secure appointments.
- Skilful objection handling techniques and ability to operate at all levels in an organisation.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team.
- A self-starter, who thrives under pressure to achieve challenging goals.
- Strong communication skills, notably being able to explain value propositions to identified key decision-makers.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of MS-Office tools, principally Outlook, PPT, Word and Excel.
- Ability and desire to succeed.
- Results-driven and competitive in a team-working environment.
- Creative thinker and problem-solver.
- Highly organised with attention to detail.
- Infectiously enthusiastic.
- Resilience and ability to handle rejection.
- Determination, diplomacy and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.