Senior Email Marketing Executive
DOE + Incentive Scheme
As the Senior Email Marketing Executive at Lead Forensics, you will be responsible for creating, reporting and driving our email campaigns for global markets. This will be achieved through developing best-in-class email campaigns and test plans. The successful candidate will take responsibility for monitoring and tracking performance using commercial KPI’s as well as continually improving the campaigns through the key insights gained.
Our email marketing tactics are a fundamental part of our B2B marketing strategy, and therefore this is a key role within the marketing department at Lead Forensics. The right candidate will naturally possess a strong sense of ownership for delivering exceptional results against targets, a passion to excel within a successful team as well as an ability to think innovatively to continually improve and evolve our email marketing tactics.
Experience of email marketing in a business to business or business to consumer environment will be highly advantageous, as will experience of handling large databases. At Lead Forensics, we are granular in our analysis and pivot quickly according to the insights we find, and therefore the successful candidate will be required to track and analyse performance throughout the key stages of email marketing, plan and leverage contingencies where required and pivot to ensure a high quality result is delivered time after time. This role is perfect for someone with exceptional attention to detail and who loves to adapt according to the analysis carried out, and the results seen.
Additionally, an ability to write and create compelling email content, an understanding of the science behind effective email campaigns and a passion for data and accuracy are essential attributes for this role, along with being highly detail orientated and proficient in email database management. A true email marketing guru!
Lead Forensics is in an exciting period of rapid growth, and therefore we are looking for world-class, driven, ambitious marketers to come and join us on our journey. This is a unique opportunity for an individual to really showcase their skills and accelerate their career rapidly within the No 1 website tracking intelligence software company in the UK. If you truly have passion for delivering results, are looking for an opportunity to shine, and not a 9-5er – then Lead Forensics is the perfect place for you.
- Define, execute, and measure email campaigns for Lead Forensics, ensuring all commercial metrics are delivered for all markets
- Manage and ensure the cleanliness of email databases to maximise the results of each email campaign
- Apply creativity, problem solving and analytic skills to provide ongoing insight into the business and make recommendations and decisions
- Develop test/learn/test plans to successfully drive business results through effective email marketing
- Ownership of our email marketing systems, plus ensuring the accuracy and integrity of our databases
- Tactical planning of our email marketing each day, week, month, quarter and year
- Creation of best in class email marketing communications
- Experience in email marketing
- A degree or relevant work based experience in marketing communications
- Data driven, meticulous, resourceful and efficient
- Excellent working knowledge of excel
- Strong analytical and problem solving orientation
- An ability to correspond at multiple seniority levels throughout the business
- Flair for ambiguity and infectious positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of change and a drive for continuous improvement
- Our environment can be busy! Therefore, an ability to multi-task and a calm demeanour is essential
This role reports to the Search & Email Marketing Manager at Lead Forensics.
Please send all CV’s to Peter Auton firstname.lastname@example.org