Senior Marketing Optimisation Executive
Senior Marketing Optimisation Executive
Salary – Competitive Depending upon Experience + Target Incentive Bonus
Have you got a strong background in marketing?
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced, results orientated marketing professional to work with one of the UK’s leading SaaS companies.
The role is ideal for someone currently working in a marketing role, with natural appetite for continual improvement within an agency or business environment. The successful candidate will be passionate about all aspects of marketing, someone who relishes being in the detail and is results orientated.
The successful candidate will have an exceptional ability to produce effective marketing campaigns, analyse marketing results through the pipeline and identify routes for improvement and optimisation. The successful candidate will work with multiple stakeholders throughout the inbound marketing and sales process to optimise performance and will take responsibility for ensuring the successful implementation of any changes to process based upon the trends identified. The successful candidate will therefore need to be an exceptional communicator and have a natural ability to innovate and to think laterally.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working with stakeholders across the marketing mix, assisting in producing campaigns that will perform throughout the pipeline, driving revenue into the business. They will be responsible for ensuring the entire pipeline is optimised, that trends are identified and that learnings are made from the insight, with changes being implemented quickly and effectively.
This role will require the successful candidate to think laterally and to innovate based upon the results identified to ultimately improve and strengthen our inbound marketing tactics and pipeline. An awareness of effective inbound marketing strategies and an understanding of the end to end process from enquiry to sale is therefore advantageous. The successful candidate will also benefit from understanding a wide range of marketing tactics including digital, event and content marketing initiatives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating assets that assist in converting inbound enquiries to sales including proposal documents, email templates, case studies and scripts.
The Senior Marketing Optimisation Executive will be responsibility for ensuring our conversion metrics are maintained day to day and month to month, and will also take responsibility for overcoming any challenges that may affect our conversion performance as and when they arise. An element of quality control will be required to ensure that our inbound conversion remains world class.
Reporting into the Global Marketing Director, and working across UK and USA markets (based in the UK) this role is ideal for someone who thrives on being busy, relishes being in the detail and is able to think laterally of ways to improve and evolve our performance.
Core responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the development of high performing marketing campaigns, across the marketing mix
- Monitoring the inbound marketing conversion performance, maintaining against key metrics
- Leverage the results seen to identify areas of strength and of weakness in our marketing pipeline
- Make pro-active recommendation with regard to process improvements
- Implement changes quickly, ensuring effective roll-out and adoption across the team
- Quality control processes, assets and communication methods with our prospects
- Feedback to key stakeholders the insight discovered, making pro-active recommendations based upon solid fact and research
- Be able to liaise with stakeholders at a variety of levels within the organisation and adjust stance accordingly
- Creating / reworking marketing assets, including proposal documents, email correspondence, scripts
- Devise a standardised marketing pipeline process that leverages best practice at every stage and is relevant across territories
- Ensure that the processes implemented are followed and carry out spot checking across the team to ensure internal compliance with best practice
- Apply effective analysis and statistics as the main driving force behind your recommendations ensuring everything is grounded in fact
- Act as the ‘go to’ person for any queries relating to inbound conversion performance
- Provide pro-active assistance and support to teams across the end to end inbound process to ensure awareness and best practice is maintained
- Support the teams in creating assets and additional processes that will enhance inbound performance
- Maintain a deep and current knowledge of inbound conversion performance, you will be expected to know the detail at all times as a fundamental aspect of this role
- Provide regular KPI reports for the Global Marketing Director
- Help to provide training regarding new processes and ways of working for team members throughout the inbound process to ensure an adequate level of understanding and compliance
- Innovate to devise new ways of working and think laterally to enhance the ROI from our inbound processes and strategy
- Take ownership for the inbound conversion metrics, ensuring accountability for delivering a world class performance
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previously worked within an inbound marketing position (2 years+ experience)
- Thorough understanding of analytics and conversion
- Copywriting and artworking skills desirable
- Able to work efficiently in a pressurised, target driven environment
- Lively, upbeat, self-motivated, organised, and a fantastic communicator
- Enjoy a challenge and determined to succeed
- An ability to conduct in-depth analysis, think laterally and pivot according to the results seen
- Experience within a B2B environment
- A keenness and ability to understand the factors that are relevant and will affect our inbound marketing conversion
- Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude, and an ability to think on your feet
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
This is an exciting new role for someone with experience of marketing and analytics within a thriving SaaS business.
Please send all applications to Lilah Waite: Waitel@leadforensics.com