Salary – Competitive Depending upon Experience + Target Incentive Bonus
Due to expansion an exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced SEO Specialist to join one of the UK’s leading SaaS companies.
We are looking for a talented and dynamic individual with experience of SEO tactics, management, implementation and strategy. We’re looking for an SEO guru, someone who keeps abreast of the latest developments within SEO and knows how to pivot and apply changes according to the current SEO landscape.
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing all SEO activities including content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings across all major search networks. The successful candidate will be passionate about all aspects of SEM, someone who relishes being in the detail and is results orientated. Working across UK and USA markets (based in the UK) you will take responsibility for ensuring the optimisation of the Lead Forensics website for both brand and non-brand keywords and phrases, as well as the optimisation of content assets and sub-domains ensuring that Lead Forensics ranks highly for all priority keywords.
We are looking for an individual who is tenacious and enthusiastic, highly motivated and driven – able to embrace and rise to the challenge. The successful candidate will work with multiple stakeholders within the marketing team to ensure our optimal search engine performance, will become our SEO expert and will be a central figure in delivering the results we need from our SEM and in collaboration with the wider marketing team, support in delivering our annual marketing goals.
- Manage priority keyword lists ensuring Lead Forensics ranks top for all priority keywords
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights
EXPERIENCE AND KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Proven SEO experience and a track record of improving results
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Moz etc)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- SEM experience managing PPC campaigns desirable
- Business degree or equivalent
- Previously worked within an SEO/ SEM role in either an agency or corporate environment (2 years+ experience)
- Thorough understanding of analytics and conversion
- Able to work efficiently in a target driven environment
- Lively, upbeat, self-motivated, organised, and a good communicator
- Enjoy a challenge and determined to succeed
- An ability to conduct in-depth analysis, think laterally and pivot according to the results seen
- A keenness and ability to understand the factors that are relevant and will affect our inbound marketing conversion
- Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude, and an ability to think on your feet
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
In return you will join a forward-thinking company focused on success and growth and a sales and marketing team with a big challenge, a determined attitude and a supportive environment. You will receive a competitive basic salary and a bonus structure, coupled with a career that really has the opportunity to progress. This is an exciting new role for someone with experience of SEM within a thriving SaaS business.
Please send all applications to Simon Chivers: firstname.lastname@example.org