Website Design, UX and CRO Specialist (WordPress)
Salary – Competitive Depending upon Experience + Incentive Bonus
Due to expansion an exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Website Design, UX and UI Specialist to join a leading SaaS companies.
We are looking for a talented and dynamic individual with experience of all aspects relating to website design, UX and UI. The successful candidate will take a lead role in maintaining and optimising our brand websites, which are currently built on WordPress. WordPress development skills will therefore be essential. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and optimising the websites in line with the business goals and ensuring that each website is optimised for conversion as well as for SEO.
This is an important role, at the heart of the marketing department, as much of our marketing activity points to the main brand websites, and therefore well optimised websites are integral to our success. The candidate will be responsible for liaising with key stakeholders across the marketing department with a view of gaining a detailed understanding of how the website supports with each marketing initiative. Maintaining the websites in addition to any microsites will form part of the core day to day activities, however optimisation and further development will also be of the highest priority, ensuring that our websites are of the highest calibre across all of the territories within which we operate.
We’re looking for a candidate who has a high focus on innovation and continual development. As a leading SaaS company, we’re looking for those that wish to trail blaze, the successful candidate will therefore, take a natural and pro-active stance when it comes to researching the latest innovations in website development, will be able to sort through all the noise to identify any new emerging technology that will give us the competitive edge and ensure that we ‘wow’ every website visitor from the moment they visit our websites.
Being ‘in the detail’ is a core component of the environment at Lead Forensics, we believe firmly in being metrics driven, and in logical decision making, based upon fact. Therefore, to be really successful within this role, the candidate will need to relish being in the detail. They will have a passion for numbers and will be driven by the results that we see, taking a pro-active stance in tracking performance over time via a number of different metrics including but not limited to site speed, visibility, traffic, dwell time, page views, bounce rates and conversion rates at different points on the website. Producing informative and insightful yet succinct reporting for senior management will be required within this role.
Lead Forensics is a highly dynamic environment. We have the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up, with the confidence of a well-established long standing business behind us. We are looking for an individual who is tenacious and enthusiastic, highly motivated and driven – able to embrace and rise to the challenge. Within this role the ability to tactically implement recommendations is just as important as the strategic elements, and therefore, we are looking for someone able to offer advice, but also someone able and willing to roll up their sleeves and be in the detail.
The successful candidate will work with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally, and will therefore need to be confident in liaising with and presenting to senior stakeholder audiences.
Experience and Key Skills Required
• Experience of working in the field of website design, UX and UI
• Solid understanding of conversion rate optimisation
• Highly experienced in WordPress development
• Ability to create new website pages/sections within WordPress as well as update existing pages
• Detailed understanding of the technical aspects associated with websites and how to improve them
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Moz, SEM Rush, Crazy Egg, Hotjar)
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
• Experience of managing expectations and working to deadlines and multi-tasking
• Previously held a website/online marketing role either within an agency or corporate environment (2 years+ experience)
• Thorough understanding of analytics and conversion
• Able to work efficiently in a target driven environment
• Lively, upbeat, self-motivated, organised, and a good communicator
• Enjoy a challenge and determined to succeed
• An ability to conduct in-depth analysis, think laterally and pivot according to the results seen
• Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude, and an ability to think on your feet
• Strong attention to detail
• Exceptional verbal and written skills
In return you will join an exciting company focused on success and growth, and a team with a big challenge, a determined attitude and a supportive environment. You will receive a competitive basic salary and a bonus structure, coupled with a career that really has the opportunity to progress. This is an exciting new role within a thriving SaaS business.
Please send all applications to Lilah Waite: firstname.lastname@example.org