Don’t miss ‘Scale up and sell more: reflecting on 2020 and planning ahead’
It’s safe to say that for B2B organizations all over, 2020 has been a little different. Or in some cases, a lot different. The COVID-19 pandemic has been detrimental to a number of businesses and industries. But, it’s also put the way we work — and more importantly, sell — under a microscope. With an increase in digital strategies, remote selling and self-service models, the role of the B2B sales team has quickly evolved and adapted to work effectively in the current climate — and prepare for ‘the next normal’. As we rapidly move into the final quarter of the year, and can see the new decade on the horizon, it’s time to ask ourselves what 2021 will look like in the sales world.
Join our panel of hand-selected sales experts as they join Lead Forensics EXCLUSIVELY for the most important sales webinar of 2020.
So, what does the line-up look like?
We’ll be joined by some of the UK’s most prolific sales leaders as they discuss scaling your business, achieving sales success in 2021, and reflecting on 2020. The line-up is one you won’t want to miss!
- Founder of The Daily Sales and world-leading LinkedIn and social selling expert, Daniel Disney
- LinkedIn, sales and mindset trainer and author of Everybody Works in Sales, Niraj Kapur
- Creator of Elation Experts and Growth Framework, Karen Dunne-Squire
- Business Development Specialist and Managing Director of the Varda Kreuz Training Group, Chris Murray
- Six-time Startup Sales Leader and author of “Addicted to the Process”, Scott Leese
The panel of experts will be deep-diving into the state of sales today and providing viewers with a greater understanding of what’s currently working in sales. They’ll be providing helpful insight into what you should be including in your strategy for Q4 and your plans for 2021 — and most importantly, discussing how to sell in a world where nobody’s buying.
The webinar will take place LIVE on Tuesday 20 October at 4 pm BST/11 am EST.
Sign up to ‘Scale up and sell more: reflecting on 2020 and planning ahead’ here.