The human touch: achieve humanization in a digital marketing world Download Now
- What we mean by “the human touch” in B2B marketing
- How you can use a “human” approach to benefit band awareness and lead generation
- How humanization can protect the future of your marketing strategy
“Because we’re in business-to-business instead of human-to-human, we forget how to have human conversations. It’s time to start sounding like humans again.” – Melanie Spring, founder & CEO of branded confidence.
Let’s ask the right questions…
Though B2B marketing differs in every organization, some pain-points are universally felt. As technology advances, and we look to an online space more than ever before to generate new business opportunities, it’s time to face those questions we’re struggling to answer:
- How can we make a lasting impression?
- How can we cut through competitor noise?
- How can we avoid content marketing churn?
- Are we maximizing every marketing channel?
- What will happen in the future for B2B marketing?
- How can we ensure we’re ready for new technologies?
This free eBook has some answers and more. In an online space, how can we get across that feeling of face-to-face interaction, marketing to buyers on a level that goes beyond screen-deep? There’s no better time to change the way you see B2B marketing, and revolutionize your processes with humanization! Download your copy today and get started on the road to B2B marketing success.
What do we mean by “The human touch”?
We’re talking about that little bit of magic…
Unsurprisingly, B2B buyers trust face-to-face information sources more than any other tap of knowledge, and it’s easy to see why. If we could knock on every prospects door to meet them in person we would! But we all know that’s an impossible feat. So the “human” touch is here to help!
By “Human” we mean when your prospects receive an email or read a post on social media, and feel like it’s been written just for them by another person. Think of business events – people get the chance to physically live your brand for a few minutes, as they learn about how great you are, directly from someone present, in “the here and now”.
Download this guide to fully understand the human touch, and how it can evolve the way you do B2B marketing. As future technology progresses, our jobs will only get harder, so let’s strip it all back and just be ourselves!
How can humanization benefit B2B marketing?
As marketers we need to understand the effect a new outlook can have on our results, and in the case of humanization, the facts speak for themselves:
- A majority of buyers view a brand more positively if they discovered it in person.
- Over the next few years, buyers will expect brands to interact with them on a deep personal level, understanding and predicting human behaviour.
- Focusing your B2B marketing strategy on appearing “live” has already shown outstanding results.
And this is just the beginning! Bringing the “human” touch to your marketing offers so much more than just better results and detailed buyer personas; it sets us up for the future, enabling us to be ready for new technologies. Time can be toxic in business, so ensure you’re prepared now and don’t get left behind.
What about Lead Forensics?
We’re keen to show you how Lead Forensics is used by over 50,000 B2B marketing and sales professionals to generate and manage high quality leads. We do this by attaching our product code to a website, and tracking the IP addresses of those visiting that website. We own the largest IP address database in the world and use it to match these tracked IPs to the businesses that own them, thus identifying anonymous website traffic. When we identify your website visitors, we can provide:
- Business, address and phone number
- Names and email addresses for key decision makers
- How they found your website
- Which pages they viewed
- Duration of their visit
- Extra business information, such as employee number and financial history.
This free eBook helps you understand how Lead Forensics can benefit the humanization of B2B marketing, by offering a deep insight into online buyer behaviour, and enabling you to make responsive contact to those interested in what you offer. If you walked into a shop, and the assistant says “Can I help you?”, you’re happy to tell them what you need, so they can show you where to get it- Lead Forensics can do just that! Download this eBook and discover how!