GET STARTED

Let’s get you started

Experience turbo-charged lead generation with a free trial.
Simple set-up. No commitments. Get started today.

Let’s get you started

Experience turbo-charged lead generation with a free trial.
Simple set-up. No commitments. Get started today.

Let’s get you started

Experience turbo-charged lead generation with a free trial.
Simple set-up. No commitments. Get started today.

A statistic to change the world of sales pitches

by Mark Davis,
In this article:
  • Sales
  • Sales Research
  • Closing Opportunities

A recent study has shown that the top 20% of sales reps close 80% of the sales, leaving the other 80% of their team to argue over the other 20%.

Why is it like this? Simple- those 20% of sales reps have worked it out- the sales pitch is dead. Nothing is more feared than the thought of sitting through a sales pitch which is obviously scripted and doesn’t apply to the needs of a company. 61% of decision makers want relevant information provided to them on the first phone call- that isn’t achieved if you stick to the same old script and pitch.

Do your research, understand when and why someone needs your service and know how you can help them before you pick up the phone. A great way to know if a company has a need for your service is to know who’s visited your website. Lead Forensics can tell you who’s interested, and what precisely they need by telling you what companies have visited your website and what they looked at. With details about the company (and how to contact key decision makers), you’ll have a tailored approach at-the-ready in no time! Check out our free demo to learn more.