Email marketing is still one of the most widely used approaches in B2B marketing today, despite going back decades. In fact, according to HubSpot, it is used by 93% of marketers to distribute content. And, it seems marketers have the right idea — especially since according to a Radicati Group study in 2018, 3.8 billion people use email. And, by 2022, this number is expected to increase to 4.2 billion. Because email marketing is used so widely, and often sees amazing results, it is crucial to get it right.
Utilizing reliable and efficient email marketing tools to create and send Eshots, email newsletters and other marketing materials plays a key part in this. Especially if you are a business that relies on effective email marketing to drive revenue. There are a number of reasons to take advantage of marketing software. It is efficient, reliable, and saves your team valuable time. Your contacts have already signed up to receive content from you — reaching out to an engaged audience is a great position to be starting in!
You can find out about how marketing automation can help your B2B business here, and read our predictions for the future of marketing software here.
What is the best email marketing software for B2Bs?
Picking the best email software for your business can be a difficult task. With so many email marketing services available, it can be tough to know which one is best for you. We have curated a list of the top five email marketing software solutions according to Lead Forensics.
- ● HubSpot
- ● SendInBlue
- ● Active Campaign
- ● Drip
- ● Constant Contact
We’ve highlighted some of the most useful and effective elements of each software to give you an idea of how it could benefit your business. Before you start reading — have a think about what you want from your email marketing software and see which of the following could work best for you.
As a leader in the marketing sector, HubSpot has several excellent features that work particularly well for the B2B sector.
- ● The ability to create and design on-brand emails with extensive templates available
- ● Personalization options enable users to tailor content to your subscribers
- ● A/B testing can be undertaken to ensure optimum success from each campaign
An email software solution that empowers companies to build relationships, SendInBlue is an effective email marketing software solution.
- ● Audience segmentation is available to ensure each recipient gets the tailored content they need
- ● Send-time optimization to ensure emails hit prospects and existing customers at the right time based on previous open times
- ● Allows users to know when recipients have opened emails
3.) Active Campaign
This efficient email marketing software has a number of great benefits — and it is cost-effective so it is a great platform for small businesses!
- ● A user-friendly interface with helpful and easy-to-follow pointers if you are struggling
- ● The trial period is 2 weeks — and there’s no need to enter credit card details for the trial!
- ● Easy integration with multiple other apps your business uses, e.g. Google sheets
Drip prioritizes personalization and boasts several great features to enhance your B2B email marketing strategy.
- ● ECRM allows users to attribute revenue to work out ROI in a simple way, making marketers’ lives much easier!
- ● Integration with platforms like WordPress is straight-forward, which makes the creation of signup forms easy
- ● Free for up to 100 subscribers — small businesses with fewer contact details and less data may find this useful
5.) Constant Contact
An email marketing automation software and a website/online store builder all in one place — Constant Contact has everything under one roof.
- ● A drag and drop editor makes customization easy for busy B2B marketers
- ● Uploading existing lists and contacts to Constant Contact is a straight-forward process
- ● Real-time tracking tools provide the data you need to make necessary changes to your email marketing campaigns
There’s no one-size-fits-all software for B2B businesses. It is down to you to decide which benefits meet your business needs and choose a software that works best for you and your team.
Is email marketing only as good as your data?
Reaching the right decision-maker at the right time is what email marketing is all about. Having a database filled with the correct information is the first step. Sending high volumes of email content to users who are uninterested is a waste of your time and resources! The more personalized data you have access to, the more personalized content you can provide. And, in turn, the more successful your email marketing campaigns will be.
According to Experian, personalized emails deliver transaction rates that are 6x higher. So, investing time and money into acquiring more data is crucial.
Improving your email marketing lists with Lead Forensics
When it comes to email marketing, it’s all about what you know — so ensuring you have access to a whole host of relevant, useful data is an important place to start. There are a number of ways to collect data, and over the years your business has probably collected a huge amount from a variety of sources. But, are you making the most of the data your website visitors leave behind? Each visitor that comes to your website is there for a reason, and reaching out when they’re at their most engaged is crucial! That’s where Lead Forensics comes in.
Lead Forensics is market-leading software that turbocharges lead generation and nurturing processes, and opens your business up to a whole host of data and information. It allows you to access your anonymous website traffic, and our database of IP addresses, key decision-makers and contact details is used to help you reach out. Never miss an opportunity again!
You’ll be notified in real-time with information about who is visiting your website — so you can contact key decision-makers in the business while your product or service is on their mind. If you’d like to find out more about how Lead Forensics can help revolutionize your marketing approaches, get in touch or request a demo today!