What can Lead Forensics do for your Business?
Imagine if you could ensure that every prospect your business started a sales conversation with was highly qualified, engaged and interested in your services. That’s what Lead Forensics can do for you.
Lead Forensics is the software that reveals the identity of your anonymous website visitors, providing you with valuable business contact information to fuel your sales pipeline and maximise the lead generation performance of your marketing tactics.
Lead Forensics can tell you in real-time:
- Which businesses are visiting your website, providing highly valuable contact information including telephone numbers and email addresses of important decision makers
- What your prospects have looked at on your website to enable you to start relevant conversations
- Where your website visitors have come from, ensuring that you can attribute leads to your specific marketing activities and effectively assess ROI
- Who the decision makers are, what the company turnover is, the industry sector and employee size – so that you can tailor your sales conversations for maximum impact and enable you to close deals faster
Take a look for yourself with our two week free trial. Simple to set up. No obligation or commitments.
See for yourself what sales-ready leads you are currently missing out on and start fuelling your sales pipeline with leads you are able to close, fast.
What can Lead Forensics do for your business?
Imagine if you could take control of your lead generation activity and convert sales-ready prospects, before your competitors even get close? Lead Forensics is the software that reveals the identity of your anonymous website visitors, and turns them into actionable sales-ready leads. In real-time.
Lead Forensics can tell you:
- Who is visiting your website
- Providing highly valuable contact information including telephone numbers and email addresses
- And….insight into what each visitor has looked at, as well as where they came from.
Take a look for yourself with a free, no obligation trial – you can get started today!