Enable better visibility and intelligence throughout your team by linking their Google Tasks to your Lead Forensics account.
Want to find out more about our integrations? Book a demo and speak to an expert who will take you through how it works.
How to integrate Google Tasks with Lead Forensics
Integrating Lead Forensics with Google Tasks is easy;
- Sign Up or sign in to Zapier.
- Start creating a Zap and search for Lead Forensics.
- Select your trigger event.
- Link your Lead Forensics account by selecting 'Connect a new account' and entering your API key and Unique Portal ID (supplied by Lead Forensics).
- Turn on your Zap.
- Voila! Leads will now start appearing in Google Tasks.
You’ll need an invite from your Customer Success Manager to access the app. This will be delivered during your onboarding.
What you'll need
- Lead Forensics Essentials
- Google Tasks
Zapier allows you to connect the mobile and desktop apps you use every day to automate tasks and save time. You can connect Lead Forensics with 1,000s of integrated apps. It’s quick and easy to set up – so get started today.