This year marks the third annual Lead Forensics Awards, and we’re pleased to once again have the opportunity to spotlight some of the remarkable companies that use Lead Forensics.
Through identifying our customers’ website visitors, we help our clients to generate over £100 million in revenue from leads directly attributable to Lead Forensics – and we think that’s worth shouting about!
Some of the great results previous Lead Forensics Award winners have shared with us include a 70% increase in revenue and 50% increase in conversion rates, as well as companies who have used Lead Forensics to scale their business globally, accelerate their sales pipelines, and turned their website into their highest converting source of leads.
This year’s Lead Forensics Awards will highlight customers across nine different categories, including a brand new “Best Lead Forensics partner” category, highlighting our fantastic agency and partnership customers.
The categories for 2022 are:
- Best use of Lead Forensics for new lead generation
- Best use of Lead Forensics to help existing customers
- Best use of Lead Forensics for sales enablement
- Best use of Lead Forensics by a marketing team
- Best use of Lead Forensics by an SME (Small to Medium Enterprise)
- Best Lead Forensics partner
- Best Lead Forensics user in the UK
- Best Lead Forensics user in the US
- Best international Lead Forensics user
Best of luck to everybody that entered the awards. We can’t wait to announce the official shortlist on the 25th November and our winners on the 7th December – watch this space!
What is Lead Forensics?
Lead Forensics is website visitor identification software that reveals the identity of your previously anonymous website visitors to instantly generate business leads.
Users are provided with the business name, contact details of key decision-makers and detailed website analytics, giving you everything you need to reach out to the right person, with the right information, at just the right time. Book your Lead Forensics demonstration today!