In addition, Lead Forensics has been recognized as a Leader in 12 different categories in G2’s Fall reports, having gained six additional badges since last quarter. Badges are determined based on high levels of customer satisfaction and likeliness to recommend ratings from real users on G2.
We have been awarded the following badges:
- Leader – Visitor Identification
- Leader – Marketing Account Intelligence
- Leader – Buyer Intent Data Tools
- Leader – UK Marketing Account Intelligence
- Leader – Europe Marketing Account Intelligence
- Leader – Europe Visitor Identification
- Leader – Mid-Market Visitor Identification
- Leader – Mid-Market Buyer Intent Data Tools
- Leader – Mid-Market Marketing Account Intelligence
- Leader – Small Business Buyer Intent Data Tools
- Leader – Small Business Marketing Account Intelligence
We have also retained our ‘Users Love Us’ badge.
What users said about Lead Forensics on G2 this quarter
“Lead Forensics is the easiest way to identify business visitors that come to our website and do not convert (i.e. contact us or fill up a form). The LF dashboard is very clear and keeps getting better. It’s effortless to filter results and sort the leads, to find the hot leads and then assign them to the sales team.”
– Gregory, Head of eService Strategy
“Lead Forensics aids me in my day-to-day work life as I work in sales. I use this tool multiple times a day as it gives me an accurate reading of who has been on our website/what they’ve been looking at & with times and dates. My favourite thing is that lead forensics has great customer service and always helps whenever I need them as they are friendly and prompt.”
– Emma, Business Development Executive
“It is very easy to know the number of visitors to your site, how many pages they viewed and how long they were on your site but Lead Forensics tells you what company they are from, how they came to your site, which pages they viewed, how many times they have been on your site, if they purchased anything, and almost any other identifying information you wish to have regarding the users on your site. Lead Forensics allows us to know who was on our site, exactly what they looked at, how long they were on our site and most importantly it links all of the cumulative visits together creating a mosaic of the customer that we never had before.”
– Brian, General Manager
Drawing on the world’s largest database of business IP addresses, Lead Forensics shows you who is visiting your website, along with contact details of key decision-makers and detailed website analytics. This way, you have everything you need to reach out to the right person, with the right information, at just the right time.
Book your Lead Forensics demonstration here.