Keep your sales pipeline full and organized on the go with Lead Forensics and Microsoft Dynamics.
Want to find out more about our integrations? Book a demo and speak to an expert who will take you through how it works.
How to integrate Microsoft Dynamics with Lead Forensics
Integrating Lead Forensics with Microsoft Dynamics is easy;
- Ensure that the custom field LF Match Code has been created on the Lead and Account object.
- Ensure that the Lead Forensics package has been installed.
- Provide the Production URL.
- Provide an email address that we can send the authentication email to.
- Grant Sandbox access to Lead Forensics.
- Voila! Leads will now start appearing in Microsoft Dynamics.
You’ll need an invite from your Customer Success Manager to access the app. This will be delivered during your onboarding.
We advise that the first user created has full Lead Forensics admin access.
The credentials required will be supplied by your Customer Success Manager during onboarding.
What you'll need
- Lead Forensics Automate
- Microsoft Dynamics